Make Noise X-PAN - Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer
The X-PAN music synthesizer module is a compact and powerful 5 channel Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer with Low Noise and High Headroom allowing for creation of complex panoramic audio imagery in just 10hp.
X-PAN is highly responsive to control signals allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. X-PAN is direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
X-PAN consists of two full featured Channels and one simpler Channel. The top two Channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three Channel are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs.
• 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
• Contains 10 High Quality VCA Circuits in just 10hp
• Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
• Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
• Audio rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
• Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
• Direct Coupled for use as a Complex CV Router