Instruo Athrú - Wavefolder
Athrú |'a:r-u:| verb (mathematics) an act or process through which something becomes different to change, transform, alteration, variation and mutation
The result of an ongoing process of evolution, starting out as a derivative of the west coast timbre circuit, the wavefolders in the Instruo system have been tweaked and adapted with each incarnation. Athrú is the latest incarnation of this series of Instruo wavefolders, in a stand alone package.
Plug in any audio signal and discover what wonders wavefolders are capable of; from subtle boosts in harmonics to full on spectral devastation. CV control over depth via an exponential response VCA, summing with scalable symmetry offset offers exceptional control over timbral and dynamic changes of the incoming signal.
A strike input triggers an internal decaying envelope for classic percussive and plucked west coast sounds. An additional drive toggle can be engaged to take things up a gear, opening up further worlds of distorted harmonics and wavefoldering madness.
• Exponential response fader control
• CV Input with attenuverter
• Strike input for internal impulse / decay envelope (decay duration can be calibrated on rear of module)
• Symmetry ias control / external signal input with attenuverter
• Overdrive over wavefolded output