Make Noise XOH - Stereo Mixer and Headphone Output
The XOH (miX Out Headphone) music synthesizer module is a stereo mixer, headphone amplifier and output interfacing module for your modular synthesizer. It consists of two stereo input channels with independent level controls, and two stereo outputs; one pair of independent line level left and right outputs at unity gain; and one TRS headphone or line level output with dedicated level control.
• Two mono / stereo input channels, ChA & ChB
• Independent level controls for ChA & ChB
• Two stereo outputs containing A/B mix
• Independent unity gain L/R line level outputs
• TRS Headphone and Line Level output with level control (same line drive circuit used in the CV Bus Case)
• Adjust modular level signals down to line level with soft limiting to protect your ears and line level gear