Qu-Bit Nebulae v2 - Granular Sampler
Nebulae is a granular sampler and DSP platform. Its phase vocoder audio engine provides elastic audio, which can be time stretched, granularized and mangled to no end. With independent control over pitch and speed and granular controls such as overlap, window and density, finding new sonic territory is only a knob turn away. Nebulae can use live audio input, a recorded buffer or audio files as the source material for its powerful audio manipulations. The live input buffer can record up to five minutes of stereo audio at 48kHz, 24 bit. In addition, up to 75mb of stereo audio can be loaded simultaneously through the usb port. No naming convention or special formatting necessary; just plug and play.
Nebulae lives a double life as an open source DSP platform with an extensive library of off the shelf alternate instruments. You can turn the module into a lush reverb, spectral delay or tape-style looper simply by loading a new file onto the lash drive. Do you want to tweak one aspect of an existing instrument, even the default functionality? No problem. No prior coding knowledge is necessary to tweak and refine existing firmware to your liking or start with one of our templates. Alternate firmware files can be written with Pure Data, Csound, SuperCollider and even bare-bones C programs.
• Granular sampler with time stretching capabilities
• 5 minute stereo recording buffer at 48kHz, 24 bit (in addition to file playback buffer)
• No naming conventions or special formatting necessary for file playback
• Supports Pure Data, Csound and SuperCollider alternate instrument files
• Shipss with loaded USB flash drive ready to use
• Black aluminium front panel