Xaoc Devices Belgrad - Dual Peak Multimode State Variable Filter
The Xaoc Devices Belgrad is their first all analog voltage controlled filter module which - on par with their other modules - brings something new to the table. While it can be used as a traditional VCF for 'academic' subtractive synthesis, they guarantee countless hours of exciting timbral explorations thanks to its unique character, flexibility and features.
The most prominent feature is that is offers a multitude of frequency responses with two resonant peaks.
• All analog, dual core filter design
• 10 distinct frequency responses
• Wide tuning range, approx 4Hz to 28kHz
• Low noise audio path
• Voltage control over the resonance and peaks balance
• Nonlinear feedback and cross modulation
• V / Octave input
• Adjustable input overdrive