Make Noise Wogglebug - Random Voltage Generator
The Wogglebug music synthesizer module is a random voltage generator, originally designed by Grant Richter of Wiard Synthesizers. It is a continuation of the 'smooth' and 'stepped' fluctuating random voltage sources pioneered by Don Buchla within the Model 265 'Source of Uncertainty', expanding it to include the other-worldly Woggle CVs (stepped voltages with decaying sinusoids edges). The Wogglebug is a very musical random voltage generator where it is possible to synchronise all random signals to a Master Clock. Guaranteed to unleash your synthesizer's ID MONSTER!
• Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
• Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
• Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle and Burst
• Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock External inputs for S7H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
• Disturb button adds performance element